Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You do not have to give us any personally identifiable information to access and browse our Website. However, you may choose to submit information to us while using various features on our Website. For example, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, when you request information about a property listing or fill out a form on our Website, including the Contact Us form. If you choose to provide testimonial information or ratings about our properties or services, any information that you submit will be visible to and may be read, collected, or used by others who use our Website. We are not responsible for any information, including personally identifiable information, you choose to provide in such testimonials or ratings.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To contact you about our properties or services that may be of interest to you.
- To manage our relationship with you, such as asking you to take a survey or provide feedback on our services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our properties, this Website, or new services we offer.
- To administer and protect our business and this Website, including data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- For any other purposes with your consent.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Disclosure of Your Information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We may disclose information that we collect about you or that you provide us in the following ways:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- In connection with a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business for the purpose of evaluating and/or performing the proposed transaction (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In the event the transaction does not go through, we will require, by contract, the other party or parties to the transaction not to use or disclose your personally identifiable information in any manner whatsoever for any purpose, and to return or destroy such personally identifiable information.
- To unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or de-identified information about our Website users.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your information. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us. If we contact you by email, you can use the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email. If we contact you by phone or text message, you can let us know that you do not want us to contact you in the future. You can also contact us at email@example.com to request that you not receive any further communications from us.
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the information you have provided. Although such efforts are intended to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information available to us as a result of your use of our Website and services, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the absolute safety and security of your personal information.
Special Note for Parents
Our Website and services are intended for a general audience and were not designed for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.